Canada’s ONLY National Trade Show Dedicated to the Concrete, Construction and Aggregates Industries
Event Location: The International Centre - Mississauga, ON
Dates & Times: February 14-15, 2024 | Wed 9am – 5pm | Thurs 9am – 3pm
Join us on February 14th & 15th, 2024 at Booth #2245 at the Canadian Concrete Expo! Our booth will include exclusive event deals on construction supplies, tools and concrete solutions and live safety product demonstrations. Representatives from some of the top brands in our industry will be on hand in our booth as well!
About CCE: Conference Sessions, Live Demos and Stage Presentations provide attendees the chance to experience the latest tech, equipment, and key industry insights. While the vast exhibition floor is where deals are made, people connect, test the gear, and take advantage of exclusive show offers. CCE is expanding for 2024 and is bringing back the large equipment demonstrations, which will feature collaborative live indoor pours showcasing the newest innovations the industry has to offer, plus innovations in decking, forming, equipment and so much more.
SHOW SPECIALS (coming soon)
Feature Conference Session Sponsored by White Cap - Overcoming Gender Bias & The Importance of Advocacy for Women in the Skilled Trades
Presented By: Andrea Martin, District Sales Manager, White Cap
Session Date & Time: Thursday, Feb 15, 2024, at 12:15 pm
Celebrating 35 Years of Connecting Western Canada’s Building & Construction Industries
Event Location: Vancouver Convention Center West - Vancouver, BC
Dates & Times: February 14-15, 2024 | Wed 9:30am – 6pm | Thurs 9:30am – 4pm
Join us on February 14th & 15th, 2024 at Buildex Vancouver! Visit us at Booth #721 to learn more about Cladding solutions from Ceraclad and Porcelanosa, Glazed Belden Brick, as well as Concrete Construction solutions including the new Pink Bar from Owens Corning!
About BUILDEX Vancouver: This event is Western Canada’s largest business-to-business forum connecting the holistic building industry. This is your opportunity to experience the dynamism, progress, and innovations at the forefront of Canada’s built environment.
SHOW SPECIALS (coming soon)
CMHA Certified Installer Program
For the first time, the CMHA Certified Installer Program is coming to Canada! Proudly brought to you by Westlake Royal Stone Solutions™, CSI - All Things Stone, I-XL Building Products, and White Cap® Supply. We’re teaming up to bring our installers all the support, knowledge, and technical expertise to the Canadian masonry world!
The CMHA Certified Installer Program is a two-day training session that teaches installers the fundamental MSV installation guidelines and industry best practices. The certification ensures an understanding of installation techniques and building code requirements, and is a highly valued credential by architects, builders, designers, and consumers!
Why Become a Certified Installer?
- Increase technical knowledge, and installation techniques, and learn up-to-date building code requirements
- Create differentiation and credibility in the market with a valid certification
- Get listed as a certified installer on the ICPI-NCMA and Westlake Royal Stone Solutions™ websites
- Drive more business and create more leads as a trusted installer of Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Qualify to bid on future projects requiring ICPI-NCMA certification
Each contractor will need to pass a classroom and performance test to receive certification, which is good for three years. Certified installers will receive an official certificate and be listed on the CMHA and Westlake Royal Stone Solutions websites.
- Classroom Test - 50-question quiz based on the material presented on Day 1 of training.
- Performance Test - Install and grout 10 square feet, flash three penetrations, and identify mistakes on a wall with paper, lath, and scratch coat applied.
- Approval Process - Once you’ve completed your tests, they will be submitted to ICPI-NCMA for grading and approval. All passing participants will then receive an official certificate from ICPI-NCMA. Certified participants will also be listed as MSV Certified Installers on the ICPMA-NCMA and Westlake Royal Stone Solutions websites.
Register for a Session Near You